Drug Interaction Checker
Cross-check entire medication lists for drug interactions with the largest drug and substance database on the market.
- Intuitive user interface eliminates steps to check for interactions
- Checks entire medication lists simultaneously
- Checks for interactions against:
- Prescription and OTC drugs (over 100,000 drug products)
- 900+ nutraceuticals, including herbal medicines
- Toxic and controlled substances
- Individual lifestyle factors
- Immediately view interaction summaries for entire medication list
Add treatments, filter results,
- Interaction summaries jump to complete interaction monographs that include:
- Mechanism of Interaction
- Level of Concern
- Action, including alternative drugs
A leader and trusted name in mobile and integrated point-of-care solutions for over 25 years, PEPID’ s profession-tailored point-of-care information resources and clinical modules support thousands of healthcare practitioners and institutions across 159 countries.
Our Drug Interactions Checker is backed by the PEPID Knowledgebase (PKB), which houses the largest drug database on the market. It is continuously reviewed and updated by highly qualified clinicians and in close partnership with the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP).
PEPID’s drug interaction checker tool is included in any every clinical decision support suite
Get full access to PEPID for 2 weeks with a free trial, or contact us to learn more about integrating the drug interaction checker and the PEPID Knowledgebase into your health IT system.