This module includes drug to disease checkers that alerts providers when a prescribed medication should not be used, due to an underlying disease, recent procedures or diagnostic test, or condition, such as pregnancy. The indications module also easily allows systems to link treatments to the conditions they treat, in order to identify safe, or cost-effective alternatives.
PEPID’s indications checker tool is included in any every clinical decision support suite
Get full access to PEPID for 2 weeks with a free trial, or contact us to learn more about integrating the Indications Checker and the PEPID Knowledgebase into your health IT system.
PEPID Indications Checker
Search by Drug, Supplement or Substance in Various:
- Dosage forms
- Routes of administration
Search by Indication and Associated Variables:
- Associated conditions, comorbidities, & complications
- Actual and potential patient problems, including medical history
- Precipitating factors and causative organisms
- Procedural phases and treatment goals
Get Instant Results
- Discover alternative therapies
- View labeled indications
- Reveal common off-label uses
- Verify drug-indication compatibility
- Dive deeper & check efficacy directly
Simultaneous Searches verify:
Labeled drug-indication compatibility, according to the UMLS NDFRT.