PEPID Phoenix, AZ, US
Business Development Representative Medical Sales
PEPID, a prominent medical technology company, is poised for tremendous growth and seeking a talented Integration Solutions Representative adept at closing new business in an assigned territory. Our in-house, Integration Solutions Representatives meet monthly quotas by continually finding and closing new business in the medical and technology markets. Our Integration Solutions Representatives function as inside salespeople while prospecting, building robust sales pipelines, and providing technical product demonstrations in order to consistently close new business. Our major target markets include: Hospitals, pharmacies, HIT companies, and academic institutions serving medical, nursing and pharmacy students.
Sales Business Development
- Hunter mentality, with a proven ability to drive new revenue to meet monthly quota in assigned territory
- Demonstrated track record of success in closing multiple enterprise sales
- Experience in a high-activity, high-volume Inside Sales role, focusing on outreach to new logo opportunities
- Work closely with technical, development, and clinical teams to understand and scope complex healthcare IT deliverables
- Flexibility to handle clientele and prospects from international time zones and understand regional needs
- Strong consultative-selling skills, focusing on needs-based interviews with prospects to identify opportunities for PEPID solutions
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline in your territory
- Document all client communication into CRM database
- Conduct technical product presentations with prospects
- Prepare and conduct effective sales presentations, deliver pricing quotes, overcome objections, negotiate deals and close new contracts in assigned territory
- Outstanding organizational skills to ensure proper call follow-up with prospects
- Ability to convert leads provided by our marketing team into new revenues to institutional clients
- Attend tradeshows to develop new leads, provide technical presentations and close sales
- Minimum 3+ years of prior inside sales experience, or recent college graduates
- 2-3 years demonstrated successful sales experience in the medical industry preferred
- An aptitude for communicating scientific or technical information
- Background in medical, informatics, or programming helpful
- Experience building sales pipelines via prospecting and converting leads
- Documented success selling to C-Level executives
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, and Outlook. (Tests administered during the interview process to prove proficiency)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with using CRM systems
- Base salary plus monthly commissions and bonuses
- Paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability insurance
Fun Work Environment:
PEPID company culture is one that works hard but also takes our fun seriously. A few examples include:
- A beautiful office in Class A office space freshly remodeled in 2018 located in the heart of central Phoenix
- An in-office Tiki bar, cappuccino bar, tea bar, and several fun monthly events
- An enjoyable break room with cable television and arcade games
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water available all day long
- Over 75 company-provided lunches each year – including weekly lunch and learn sessions
- Great employee incentives like gift cards and tickets to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Rattlers, and ASU Grady Gammage Theatre
- Annual events like: Halloween pumpkin carving contest, Holiday wreath decorating making contests and workstation decorating contests with great prizes
- Covered parking for all employees
- Oversized workstations with dual monitors for all employee
For more than 20 years, PEPID has been a leading medical publisher that electronically delivers content for clinical decision support. Our clients include: Hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, clinics, universities, schools, paramedics and students worldwide. PEPID utilizes online and wireless technologies to deliver point-of-care access to fully-integrated medical, clinical, and pharmacological data; medical calculators, dosing calculators, drug interactions generator and illustrations. PEPID offers specialty programs for physicians, nurses, students, paramedics, emergency medical teams, pharmacists and consumers. PEPID is the only truly integrated solution with the most creditable content from trusted associations in the medical field. If you are looking to market a product you believe in and a place to call home, PEPID is the place for you.
Perks & Benefits
We know what you’re worth!
Hashtag holidays galore, National Donut Day, Internation Beer Day, Friendly NFL Brackets, and pumpkin carving contests.
Company Holiday Parties
Bring your significant other to our wine tasting or elegant Christmas dinners.
Coffee bar with espresso & latte machine
PEPID is a caffeine fiend’s dream, with fresh brewed espresso available all day everyday, an arsenal of tea options, & snacks to keep your energy high.
Healthcare and Dental Options
Full time salary employees have dental and health insurance plans available after 90 days of employment.
First year full time salary employees get 10 days PTO, with additional PTO added every year of employment.
Free Wednesday lunches & snacks ANYTIME
Company presentations over hot and fresh lunch specials provided in-office for you to refuel and learn about the latest at PEPID and in the medical industry.
What Are You Waiting For?
Get in Touch Already!