Trade Show Coordinator
- Work with outside vendors to ensure timely, cost effective execution of trade show deliverables
- Manage sponsorships by working with internal partners on upcoming sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in developing staffing and internal pre-conference training
- Assist in creation and sending of pre-show, mid-show, and post-show communications
- Independently coordinate logistics and deliverables for PEPID at numerous trade shows and/or company events
- Negotiate freight quotes, booking booths, meeting spaces, flights, and hotels.
- Arrange transportation of exhibition materials to and from our off-site warehouse.
- Ensure processing of show leads in CRM system and timely distribution to Marketing/Sales Department.
- Able to maintain show schedules, project checklist/plans, and processes through tradeshow management templates
- Track expenses and assist in complete financial reconciliation
- An ability to organize, think critically and a desire to communicate with others
- Must have a strong command of language, be resourceful, and able to find information, synthesize it, and explain it.
- Assist with other projects and activities as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- 1-3 years’ experience in Tradeshow/Event Coordination/Logistics/Hospitality
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Including strong knowledge of Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Strong budgeting and time management skills, with excellent follow up
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to travel up to 20% domestically to off-site warehouse to organize trade show/events as needed
- Able to lift and/or move up to 40lbs
- Detail oriented self-starter with ability to prioritize
- Base salary plus monthly commissions and bonuses
- Paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability insurance
Fun Work Environment:
PEPID company culture is one that works hard but also takes our fun seriously. A few examples include:
- A beautiful office in Class A office space freshly remodeled in 2018 located in the heart of central Phoenix
- An in-office Tiki bar, cappuccino bar, tea bar, and several fun monthly events
- An enjoyable break room with cable television and arcade games
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water available all day long
- Over 75 company-provided lunches each year – including weekly lunch and learn sessions
- Great employee incentives like gift cards and tickets to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Rattlers, and ASU Grady Gammage Theatre
- Annual events like: Halloween pumpkin carving contest, Holiday wreath decorating making contests and workstation decorating contests with great prizes
- Covered parking for all employees
- Oversized workstations with dual monitors for all employee
For more than 20 years, PEPID has been a leading medical publisher that electronically delivers content for clinical decision support. Our clients include: Hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, clinics, universities, schools, paramedics and students worldwide. PEPID utilizes online and wireless technologies to deliver point-of-care access to fully-integrated medical, clinical, and pharmacological data; medical calculators, dosing calculators, drug interactions generator and illustrations. PEPID offers specialty programs for physicians, nurses, students, paramedics, emergency medical teams, pharmacists and consumers. PEPID is the only truly integrated solution with the most creditable content from trusted associations in the medical field. If you are looking to market a product you believe in and a place to call home, PEPID is the place for you.