Trade Show Coordinator
- OOP and design, with an eye for performance and extensibility
- Design and implement relational data structures
- Document requirements and dependencies
- Use agile project development tools (management tools, code versioning, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field preferred, otherwise comparable experience in Software Development
- Two-years’ experience developing ASP.NET, (VS 2015+, MS-SQL, C#)
- Experience with Android (Java) and/or iOS (XCode) preferred
- Full-Stack Development
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus:
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Communicates well within an intimate unit
- Base salary plus monthly commissions and bonuses
- Paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term & long term disability insurance
Fun Work Environment:
PEPID company culture is one that works hard but also takes our fun seriously. A few examples include:
- A beautiful office in Class A office space freshly remodeled in 2018 located in the heart of central Phoenix
- An in-office Tiki bar, cappuccino bar, tea bar, and several fun monthly events
- An enjoyable break room with cable television and arcade games
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water available all day long
- Over 75 company-provided lunches each year – including weekly lunch and learn sessions
- Great employee incentives like gift cards and tickets to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Rattlers, and ASU Grady Gammage Theatre
- Annual events like: Halloween pumpkin carving contest, Holiday wreath decorating making contests and workstation decorating contests with great prizes
- Covered parking for all employees
- Oversized workstations with dual monitors for all employee
For more than 20 years, PEPID has been a leading medical publisher that electronically delivers content for clinical decision support. Our clients include: Hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, clinics, universities, schools, paramedics and students worldwide. PEPID utilizes online and wireless technologies to deliver point-of-care access to fully-integrated medical, clinical, and pharmacological data; medical calculators, dosing calculators, drug interactions generator and illustrations. PEPID offers specialty programs for physicians, nurses, students, paramedics, emergency medical teams, pharmacists and consumers. PEPID is the only truly integrated solution with the most creditable content from trusted associations in the medical field. If you are looking to market a product you believe in and a place to call home, PEPID is the place for you.
PEPID, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation and a full benefits package.
Relocation is not offered for this position, local candidates only. Work sponsorship (H1) is not offered for this position.